3-D Printing at Children's Museum of Houston
Ages6-8 years 9-12 years Teenagers Adults & kids together
Upon completion of this Level 1 , Level 2, and Level 3 workshops, interested participants will be invited to join our brand new Kid's Maker Crew - with exclusive workshop and tinkering opportunities.
3D PRINTING WORKSHOP INFORMATION
- Workshop Dates: Jan. 13 & 14
- Workshop time: 12- 1:30 p.m., 2-3:30 p.m., and 4-5:30 p.m.
- Additional Information: Prior to arriving at the workshop, please register and create an account on Tinkercad.
- Location: Chevron Houston Texans Maker Annex
- Age requirements: Children 8 and up with accompanying adult (younger siblings will not be allowed in the workshop space.)
- Fee: $5.00 (this is in addition to museum admission costs)
- Workshop length: 90 minutes