Home School Science Classes
Ages2-3 years 4-5 years 6-8 years 9-12 years Teenagers
To that end, Little Beakers owner and polymers chemist, Cinttya Morgan, has developed a comprehensive 3-level science curriculum that caters to children of ages 6 to 16. Weekly classes incorporate Periodic Table group, element and molecule study/discussion, molecular modeling, a hands-on lab session, and the recording of results and observations in weekly reports.
- One 50-minute class per week September 5th - May 26th *
- Learning gained from hands-on experimental activities will be enhanced through the use of microscopes, learning about atoms and molecular building models and study of the periodic table
- Complete transcript of material covered that can be used for credit provided upon request
- Three levels are available (details below)
- Tuition is $65/month
- 20% tuition discount for each additional sibling
- Registration/materials fee of $50 per child (capped at $70 per family)
- First month's tuition and materials/registration fee due at time of registration to reserve your child's space
- Flexible registration available - sign up for just one month...or more!
* See all the weeks for the school year here.