YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
Places to Go
- HOME + Search by Day
- Top 20 Places to Take Kids in Houston
- Week by Week Guide to Summer Camps
- Birthday Party Locations
- Indoor play centers
- Kid-Friendly Museums
- Take Kids to the Theater!
- Libraries in our area
- Sports and Physical Fitness Centers in and Around Houston
- Outside fun - Main page
- Zoos & nature centers
- Outside fun
- Fun on the Farm
- How to list your organization & activities on KidsOutAndAbout
Things to Do
- Sign up for our FREE weekly e-newsletter!
- Check out our latest Thursday e-newsletter!
- How to use KidsOutAndabout.com
- Summer Camps
- Private Schools
- Master List of After School/Saturday Classes
- Upcoming Open Houses
- Tutoring Centers
- Special Needs Resources
- Horse Lessons & Riding
- Gymnastics Centers
- Martial Arts Academies in the Houston area
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
Season and/or holiday:
The event has already taken a place at this date:
3:45, 5:15, 6:45, 8:10
Children 20-75, adults $40-99
Come aboard for this special treat!
Read along with the story as the train makes its magical round-trip journey to the North Pole. Meet Santa and enjoy caroling, hot cooca, a treat and a special gift for each child. Kids are encouraged to wear their pajamas!