2022 Spanish Schoolhouse Summer Camp The Wonderful, Wild West - Kingwood Campus
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 07/29/2022
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Required Documents and Important Information for Summer Camp
All forms must be completed and in your child's file BEFORE attending camp. Documents may be mailed, emailed, or brought to the school during regular business hours.
- Child Admission Form - Complete online in family profile after registering.
- Immunization Records/Health Statement - Submit a copy of your child's immunization records and a signed Health Statement or you may indicate if they are on file with another school (on admission form).
- Allergy Emergency Plan - If your child has a diagnosed food allergy, please provide a written Allergy Emergency Plan from your child's physician.
- Important Summer Camp Information - Please read all information before camp!
- Registration Deadline - Online registration for each camp session will close 10 days prior to the camp start date or when camp is full. Payment must be completed in order to guarantee your child's spot. If enrolling after the deadline, please call the school to check availability.
3 - 8 years (as of first day of camp)*; campers will be grouped by age.
* Contact school regarding possible 2-year-old exceptions.
Online registration for each camp session will close 10 days prior to the camp start date or when camp is full. Payment must be completed in order to guarantee your child's spot. If enrolling after the deadline, please call the school to check availability.
Camp | Nuestro Pueblito Mágico - Our Magical Village (07/05/2022 - 07/15/2022) Note: In observance of July 4th, camp will start Tuesday, July 5th. Tuition is prorated.
Theme: Nuestro Pueblito Mágico - Our Magical Village - Come meet us in the plaza of el pueblito, where we?ll experience the magical feeling, beauty, and unique vibes of small villages in Latin America and Spain. As we live, work, and play in this imaginary town, we'll learn about charming features of small-town life that we don't often see in a big city!
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(Click below for partial)
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.