4613 Hwy 3Dickinson , TX , 77539
Phone: 281-337-183329° 27' 28.908" N, 95° 2' 57.552" W
Reverend Stacy Stringer
Holy Trinity Episcopal Church began in the fall of 1899 when a small group of Episcopalians living in Dickinson appealed to Bishop Kinsolving, the Bishop of the Dioceses of Texas, for permission to establish a Mission in Dickinson. Twenty-four people began worshiping in a meeting house on the Dickinson Fair Grounds next to the GH&H Railroad Depot. The Great Storm of 1900 destroyed the meeting house and all of its contents including the organ that was donated to the group by Trinity Church in Galveston. The first service in the newly built church on the current site was held on November 10, 1901. Sixty some years later, the original church was replaced by another church building and was dedicated on April 17, 1964. Wolston Hall, a new parish hall, was dedicated in 1974, and additional Sunday School classrooms were added. The beautiful sanctuary stained glass was designed by one of our parishioners and was dedicated on September 1, 1991. The memorial gardens were added in 2004.