Lone Star Flight Museum to Open Saturday, May 23
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sat, 05/23/2020
We will limit our capacity based on directive and implement appropriate social distancing protocols to protect our staff and visitors alike. The full museum will be open but we will limit activity in the various galleries to visual engagement only. As restrictions relax over time, we will open the hands-on opportunities as well.
To welcome our friends back and in recognition of the financial challenges many face, we will re-open May 23rd with the following offers and adjustments:
- A “Pay what you can.” offer through May 31st
- Beginning June 1, a reduced flat fee ($5/child and $10/adult) for our visitors until we can once again offer the full museum experience.
- We will be open on Memorial Day, Monday, May 26th
- We will return to a Tuesday through Sunday schedule beginning June 1.
- Museum hours will be 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday, and Noon-5 p.m. on Sunday. As things return to normal, we will make adjustments as necessary.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.