Mastermind Camp is a 2 week camp for kids between the ages of 8 and 11. It incorporates Bal-A-Vis-X exercises, social thinking skills, Masgutova Neurosensorimotor Reflex Integration (MNRI), structural realignment exercises, mindfulness skills and iLs listening program (based on therapist's recommendation) to promote attention, concentration, body awareness and social perception skills. Through this multi-modality approach, participants will strengthen their mind-body organization resulting in enhanced social engagement, academic participation, self-reflection skills, coordination and confidence. Continued work using the skills taught during the camp will be important for ongoing improvement and participants will be provided with home exercise activities and materials for continued practice at home. This camp is limited to 6 participants max.
* 8:45am - drop off
* 9:00 am - Circle time, social thinking activities
* 9:50 - Break
* 10:00 - Reflex Integration exercises
* 10:40 - Snack
* 11:00 - Bal-a-Vis-X exercises
* 11:20 - Structural realignment exercises and mindfulness exercises
* 12:00 - Lunch
* 12:45 - pick up and parent debrief
* Your child must meet the following prerequisites for successful participation:
* Be between the ages of 8 and 11
* Be able to participate in age-appropriate classes
* Follow activities without direct one on one supervision
$1000 for the 2-week program
$200 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a place
No makeups or refunds are offered for missed days.
Campers will need to bring their own snack and lunch (nut-free), water bottle, yoga mat, and blanket.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.