An Old-Fashioned Easter- George Ranch Historical Park
11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
Travel back in time with us as we present the 24th annual Old-Fashioned Easter at the George Ranch Historical Park.
- Celebrate Easter like a pioneer with a rousing game of basket egg toss at the 1830s Jones Stock Farm
- Try your hand at egg rolling at the 1860s Ryon Prairie Home
- Dye and decorate eggs at the 1890s Sharecropper Farm.
- Easter Egg Hunts at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m. Be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes early so you can make it to the 1930s George Ranch Home site on time!
- Our annual Easter lunch will be held at noon in the lovely 1860s Ryon Prairie Home. Cost for the meal is $15 for adults ages 13 and older; $12 for children ages 5-12 and $4 for children 4 and under. Reservations are required, so please call 281-343-0218 x220 to secure your spot at the historic Easter lunch.