What makes Camp BYDS different?
- Camps offered every week from the first week of June until the first week of August
- Campers ages 15 months through 8th grade are welcome
- Full-day camps or morning only camps are available all summer
- All classes are taught by highly qualified instructors and professionals from BYDS and the greater community
- A safe and secure enclosed campus
- Easy and quick online registration at https://www.ultracamp.com/info/upcomingSessions.aspx
We believe that the camp experience should be a safe and creative environment for children to explore, create, laugh and learn while growing and making friends. We offer WEEKLY (not sessions) multifaceted enrichment programs include computer skills, strategic games, reinforcing classroom learning, and innovative problem solving, plus dance and creative movement, music classes, and a variety of sports. We aim to provide a captivating environment with activities and programs that keep your child interested, engaged, and having fun while making new friends, learning important social skills, and continuing to develop Jewish values.
For more information please contact the Camp Office at 713.666.1884 or at email@example.com.
CAMP BYDS offers age appropriate activities for children 15 months through 6th grade.