It promotes a healthy and fit environment for kids, who want to step their game up. They’ll learn about game vision, teamwork, and effort. Experienced UEFA pro coaches will improve your abilities while enjoying a dynamic, diverse, and professional summer soccer camp in Texas.
Improve your soccer skills this summer and train like a champion at the official Real Madrid Soccer Camp in Houston. The best-proven way to get better at soccer is hard work, teamwork and technical drills.
Every position on the soccer field has their needs. To develop your striker abilities you need to know all the shooting skills required to score like a pro. Goalkeeping is all about agility, game vision and high speed reflects. The camp will work with players to create well rounded athletes.
- Training hours: 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Monday to Friday
- Target ages: between 6 to 14 years old – Boys and Girls
- Adidas Uniform: Jersey, shorts & socks
- Group Level System: Players will be evaluated in order to group them based on skills: Recreational, Competitive, Academy
- Game System: Rec, Comp and Academy will play with correspondent levels only.
- Goalkeeper Training Sessions: 3 Training Sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, goalkeepers will also participate on foot skill exercises, drills involving shooting with group and in game simulations daily.
SOCCER CAMP OBJECTIVES
Our tactical soccer training program aims to improve your team skills with games and challenges that are intended to provide you with a deeper understanding of each single role and position. Experienced soccer players will also practice advanced strategies with different game modules aiming towards their full potential.